Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Meet Ariana Madix's inner circle

There for her. Ariana Madix has an inner circle that has always supported her over the years. The Vanderpump Rules star previously gushed about her loved ones, writing via Instagram in August 2022, "I never posted anything for my birthday months ago and now it's crazy looking at these pics because that if […]

Scheana, however, was worried about rekindling her friendship with Sandoval. She repeatedly emphasized that her loyalty to Ariana made it impossible for her to forgive Sandoval for his decisions.

“I know I have to let go of the hate – it’s not good for me. But I'm still so angry with you. I do not know you. I know who you are to me, but what you did to him [was not OK],” Scheana told Sandoval earlier in the episode. “I don’t know if I need to [understand your motives].”

After speaking with Sandoval, Scheana sent Ariana an update that read, “This morning has been so emotionally difficult for me. We had to do this couples meditation thing and they paired me up with Sandoval and I was so uncomfortable and I just sobbed and didn't feel good. I just want to tell you that I love you. I will always support you. No matter what."

Scheana then called Ariana and explained her feeling of division.

“We are no longer what we were. We never will be. It was really heavy,” she told Ariana about how she received a “genuine apology” from Sandoval during the meditation. “You know how close we were and it was a very heavy loss for me. I have trouble with this.

Scheana told Ariana that she couldn't "keep hating" Sandoval for her sake, saying, "I'm angry that he did all this because I miss him." I miss my friend.”

Tom Sandoval's Inner Circle After Tom Schwartz Cheating Scandal Billie Lee and More of His Friends

Who remained Tom Sandoval's friend after his affair? Meet his entourage

Tom Sandoval's group of friends was about to be turned upside down after his cheating scandal. Sandoval and his now ex-girlfriend Ariana Madix had many of the same friends before his affair with their Vanderpump Rules co-star Rachel "Raquel" Leviss made headlines. After Sandoval and Madix split in March 2023 due to his infidelity, most of their close friends […]

In response, Ariana showed her support for Scheana's mixed emotions. “As for healing, I want it for you. But the fact that you would put yourself in the position of being friends with someone who would do that to you is not someone I want you to be friends with. For you,” she told Scheana. “I don’t think he cared about your friendship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment